Saturday, January 01, 2005
i've given this a lot of thought and i realized just how much i miss... EVERYONE.
i'm not really keen on giving details but i really wish i could rekindle the friendships if not lost, well... those that i have taken for granted.
i'm sorry for not living up to other people's standards... for not being the ideal buddy but i just want everyone to know, if you need me, i'm just here.

since many of you claim you barely know me anymore since i dont make kwento... that makes me the best person to confide in coz of the anonymity. oh yeah, did any of you even take the time and ask what was going on with me? relationships arent one sided ya know but yeah, confidentiality is assured when you spill your thoughts to me.

I MISS my teammates. I MISS my barkada before. I MISS my old classmates. I MISS my friends. I MISS my soccer buddies. I MISS the people i met along the way... I MISS EVERYONE.
oh well.. new year, new beginning --- new life. i will try my best to set things right.
i will go for my goals!!!
leaving skool nothing to see here at 1:45 PM
{xoxo}