Thursday, February 03, 2005
i love you already.
i would just like to share a poem my dear friend, jianina salindong showed me tonight while i was telling her about... stuff. it just totally fit. i wish i could've written it myself. i know i would've come up with something just as tragic... coz that's how i feel. not now though... not so soon, probably not ever. i dont like waiting... especially for noone.
Absence
by Jia Salindong
The absence is ironic
for in this nothingness I find something.
Something worth thinking of,
something worth longing for.
I find you.
The absence is shattering
for in this nothingness I feel hurt.
Hurt by the phantoms of the past,
hurt by the apparitions of the future.
I am hurt by you.
The absence is tiring
for in this nothingness I keep on waiting,
waiting for a love that will never flourish
waiting for a love that can never be.
I am waiting for you.
Your absence is absolute and permanent.
But absence only makes my heart grow fonder.
*********************************************************
shit. shit. shit. yes, it does.
all this longing is driving me nuts...
thank god i'm playing football again.
leaving skool nothing to see here at 11:05 PM
{xoxo}