
|
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
you asked for it... you got it. my nightmare has already happened. the relatives have found my blog. this certifies for a complete journal deletion but i decided not to act upon impulse. yes, i have grown and i am so sick of hiding. now you know what i have become. [i started this entry last wednesday at 2am and finished 2 hours after. i edited it today, the 24th. so i guess the cards are laid down now. these feelings have been suppressed for weeks, months even.. depending on the subject. and i'm telling you... the anonymity of it all is required because these thoughts are just too detrimental yet this is as REAL as i can get... dont judge me... i know some part of you people feel the same. i just had to let it all out.] this is the low-down... i've been drinkin my brains out the past few days [and weekends, hehe]. misery has it's way of taking a toll on you, leaving you with the desire to just be with someone to hangout with, have someone to talk to... coz you know that when you stay within your own walls, there's a bigger chance of you getting hit by lightning compared to actually attaining that feeling of content and happiness. happiness... aah... even though short-lived, is something i will never pass up an opportunity on. with every encounter, friendships were formed, bonds were strengthened, topics were discussed, people were comforted, thirsts were quenched, secrets were revealed but gah... questions addressed to me still remained unanswered basically because i dont know what to say. i finally found the strength to write these conversational poo-poo's all down. here are some of the random thoughts. they're too general... i guess i'll forever keep you people guessing. that has always been the fun part :D so here goes... i cant help but feel like SHIT. i feel like i wasted my whole life. i lived in the fantasy of staying out of trouble and just being in good company... to please the parents, to please the friends, to make everyone happy for that fact. i forgot to take myself into consideration first, i neglected how i felt. i sacrificed my own happiness because i gave up the lifestyle that i have always gotten used to just to say that i am a good student, a good daughter. but since my "awakening"... i got sick of living the lie. i got tired of keeping all these feelings inside. i was keen on reinventing my definition of good company and indeed i have done just that. these are the people who would accept me for who i am, that even if i slip and reveal the gory details, all the truths of my real self and my fucked up theories, they wouldnt pull away. instead, they would either give me a pat on the back, a high five, a hug and the lasting oath that they will always be there, no matter what. i have found the ideal "good company" in people, both expected and unexpected... it's the greatest feeling. i was so overwhelmed by all these events and for the first time, in my own amazement, i broke down and cried. here's to the night we felt alive... here's to the tears you knew you cried... here's to goodbye, tomorrow's gonna come too soon... too soon. i went to noey and thea's despedida yesterday. i cant believe i managed to go to two different parties. i really had fun you guys... even though there was too much drama, i didnt mind letting it all out. at least i know i'm not alone. i'm going to miss you two. memories made will definitely be remembered. i know for sure you will miss my baons. hehehe. lobe yuhhh. i'm glad i got to talk to so many people last night... it really eased the pain. somehow i was able to forget all the things that have been bothering me, i was happy even if i was already drowning in my own tears. i'm not an idiot... i know booze and gateways will just numb the pain. they wont make the hurt go away. but all these things, all the truths, the lies... the vagueness is just totally excruciating. i at least need something to appease me, even if it isnt what people would consider acceptable. i wanted to become oblivious... to have the heavens in my grasp so i just kept on gazing up, trying to grab something i can never get a hold of. i wanted to reach for the stars, pick em all and put them in my pocket, or place them in any body part so somehow, in some way, i can still say... i'm glowing. i want to kiss the sun and stare at it, just like i used to. i want to be convinced that i am somebody... so that even just for a night... i could be proud that i have self-worth, be in an illusion that even though i am not ms. hilton, i too am worth a trillion bucks. but then i woke up... and everything came crashing down. AGAIN. I'm torn between two different lives. The life that I want to live, the life I choose to go for and the life that i HAVE to lead because that's how i was brought up with, that's what i was taught. I have chased after so many dreams and the same time, and in the end, I ended up with nothing. I was completely delusional for believing that this is exactly what I want. I was willing to give up my whole entirety just to attain all I have been yearning for. There was just too much competition but I didn't give up the fight. I had all the attributes, all the traits that would fit for whatever it was I sought for but in the middle of the race I realized that I have neglected so many things, people even.. [haaay. you know who you guys are... i am so sorry, and thank you for forgiving me] ; disregarded all the other activities that have my name written on them. And finally when I was asked if it was really what I wanted, I said HECK NO. It was meant for me, but I gave it up because my time is something I just cant give. And i can't change the fact that some people want it more. I hope you're happy. you deserve it. i wish i could turn back time. i would make everything right... i wouldn't have let these things pass... i would've fixed it. i would've said what i still hide. i wouldn't have lost the people i dear most, i would've gotten a hold of my dreams, i would've figured out who i really am or at least have an inkling of what i want to be. but now... i'm just so LOST. i thought i was strong enough to handle things on my own... punyeta. i was so WRONG. i miss my barkada!!! In this life... well, in my life specifically... I always get what I want [not my fault i'm a colonel's daughter... grew up a primadonna and taught that i have every right to be a bitch so I'm used to all these things that i shall not elaborate on due to... hmmm...] or at least have a big chance of getting them, all I need is to reinforce my intent and give assurance that I could commit. But Aaaaaah... COMMITMENT... just the word and the thought of it makes me want to vomit. But i have to admit, looking at it in a romantic context, that when i see couples showing affection, it makes me want to have someone too. Someone i could call mine... ACK!! well, seriously... I have so much to offer, so much love to give. This whole scenario is a game and as rare as this happens, I find myself at a slight disadvantage. I hate the smell of defeat but I know I am already losing. Screw me for feeling so insignificant. I feel like I have no purpose. Excelling academically has never been a problem, being a leader is something I have always gotten used to. I have all these achievements but when I ponder on them, they don't mean squat to me. It's not something I want the world to remember me by so I am again on that search for a significant something, a momentous accomplishment that would mark me as a person. Now the questions are... what to do, where to start, what do I really want? It hurts to mean nothing to anyone. Though I know a lot of people love me... I still feel so irrelevant. I don't know what's wrong and I have no idea why I feel this way... so invisible and alone. There's always a first time for everything I guess and this is all I can say... HELLO BLUES. I'm here, in this abominable state. This is very rare. I might as well make the most of it. [gah.. pun intended.] I am right in front of you... but you don't see me. I have always been there for you but none of the efforts are ever accounted for because we are used to extravagant things, being chased, being wooed, being sought after. Jesus Christ, that is something I will not do to someone else because I was raised with all these standards and I know that I have lowered my pride enough. Just step up... you might just get what you want. Their God knows I will never make the first move. I'm holding on to whatever dignity I have left. Could you pretend that you want me? i want to keep you. I'm needy... I'm super needy. I long to be comforted. I want to be kissed and be sent straight to the moon. I wish to be hugged because I know that embrace will send me back to earth. I want to forever remain in bliss but i just have to slap myself because those things only happen in movies. Even if it were possible, i dont think that significant other will ever feel the same love as i have for him or have the same feelings and presentiments at the worst. It will always be unrequitted because my sort do not deserve to be loved, we are cursed into eternal suffering. But i swear on my grave i will still love you because you showed me how wonderful the world really is, despite life's downfalls. You gave me hope. You hugged me and it made everything go away, the pain, the worries, the angst... whenever i feel down, i yearn for you more. coz whenever i'm with you i feel fine... that it's ok to cry. if you only know... gah... i wanted to take a picture of those moments. I wanted to stop time and freeze everything whenever we're locked because all i cared about was staying in your arms. It's funny what a hug can do to a person and to think that you're the only one i surrender myself to, you are my fortress, my comfort zone. But you let go... too soon. Again, I wanted to cry... but I already ran out of tears. Telling my predicament to each person who asks is just so tiring, considering it breaks my heart enough as it is to even think of my losses. So I choose to be quiet, not to say anything and remain a mystery... it's a killer, believe me. But I know it's for the best. In life, you will always have your turn to shine, your turn to love. When it comes, hold onto it and don't let it go. Don't give up coz once you dim your light to make others shine... the whole world becomes dark. right now... MY WHOLE WORLD IS PITCH-BLACK. And I'm just dying to have someone to hold, someone who would embrace me and say... I will always be here kahit ang pangit pangit mo pag umiiyak ka. hahaha. no, seriously... *sigh* Choosing careers, going after career markers [whether for school or not], loving someone... it's all the same. You have to figure out what you really want, who you want for that matter. And stick to it. Because when it comes to these things, you really shouldn't gamble, go all out and chase so many things or date a lot of people at the same time because no matter how capable you are, irresistible in whatever sense... you're never going to win. you'll end up remorseful and will forever drown in the feeling of being inadequate. punyeta... i know exactly what i want... and yet i dont know what i want exactly... haaaaaaaaaay... have you ever had this predicament? i'm so confused. i'll just be honest and hope things will get better from here. this is a downer... moral values versus desires... which one am i to choose? i'm not the girl you think i am... i can never be the person you people want me to be. i'll just let out a few words of wisdom, so take my advice. DONT BE LIKE ME. *************** 7 days til THE DAY. 7 days til THE PACT is over. please shoot me now.
leaving skool nothing to see here at 4:15 AM {xoxo} |
i like goin out with friends and traveling.. you cant expect me to stay in one place for a long time. i'm a soccer player and i'm 16 yrs old. i have a cd collection and i love music.
|